Saturday, July 19, 2008

Not Mushroom in Here


Look what I found in the front garden this morning!!! Have you ever seen a mushroom that big, its massive. Im taking a stab in the dark, by saying that we have a bunch of mushrooms growing out here, due to all the rain we have had lately. They seem to grow so fast and in the dark, I know this how? Well because they arent there in the evening, and when I go out early morning there they are, all grown up. Im suprised I have got a family of gnomes living under this one. We have got more around the place but this was is huge, I just had to share it. Thats is my size 7 foot beside it, to give you some idea of the real size.

3 comments:

Raquel said...

Wowza! That is a huge 'shroom! Too bad it is probably not edible, you could make a meal for 6 out of that one!

Tulip said...

WOW...that's either a huge mushroom next to a normal size foot or a huge foot and a normal size mushroom...lol

I'm missing you my friend...will try to catch up with you tonight!

chris said...

Believe me its a big foot, and an even bigger mushroom.